Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is here!




The first night I can hear the crickets chirping outside. The younger cat Zubov going bonkers hunting all night for mosquito hawks. And the weather is pleasant!
I am trying to be very productive, but it doesn't always show the way I want it to. I am working every week extra, trying to study for the state boards, so I can finally do what I was trained to do. And I am trying to make some beads. If it was up to me, I would rather skip the work and studying, and just make beads. Don't we all?
This is also the time of the year, when outside requires more than I have time to give it. Trees need trimming, the old leaves need raking, and there are tons of new stuff (especially after very cold winter) that needs to be planted.
All kinds of projects are awaiting, and I would be all over them, if I had time for it. I am finally at point where I feel confident with my glass work, I feel like my new start is here, it might not be a sudden avalanche of sales, but it is a process.
I have also gotten some requests for a tutorial, so I will definitely make one, as soon as I have any time to do it!
I am loving this time of the year, perfect weather for torching. I'm trying to take advantage of it, as long as it lasts!

No comments: